Monday, February 15, 2010

Tips for Wasting some time...

Some people wanted to utilize their time to save it and not to waste it... But for some people(like me), that undergoes Boringness, we wanted to waste it so that we could make the time just pass by. So here is my advice:


1st: Counting the time

Count up to twenty seconds or more. I try this process whenever I wash my clothes or watch debates or just to wait somebody(like girlfriends).

2nd: Facebook!!!

You may not notice it, but every time you open your Farmville accounts or Mafia wars or Farmtown etc, you are just clicking the icons and wait for it... Therefore, you are just wasting your time...

3rd: Watch movies!!!

Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Avatar... These are just some of the longest movies I've ever watched... They're just time consuming...

4th: Be Nocturnal

Stay awake all night, play World of Warcraft or whatever and then sleep at daytime... In this way, You're day will be wasted.




I hope that you can now waste your time easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment